Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure used to remove unwanted body fat.
It involves sucking out small areas of fat that are hard to lose through exercise and a healthy diet.
Liposuction is carried out on areas of the body where deposits of fat tend to collect, such as the buttocks, hips, thighs, and tummy.
The aim of liposuction is to alter body shape, and the results are generally long-lasting, providing you maintain a healthy weight.
And It works best with people who are in normal weight and in areas where the skin is tight.
Why get Liposuction Surgery in Turkey?
Turkey has many ingredients, which distinguish it from other European countries, in the field of cosmetic surgery, especially liposuction.
Today, Turkey has become on the top of cosmetic surgeries and tourism list for any researcher, as it holds the best cosmetics centers, in addition to its beautiful places and tourist attractions, next to its beautiful and enjoyable atmosphere in all times, as it is known by its heavenly beauty, where the patient can be treated, and have the most breathtaking tourism all at the same time.
Next, to all these features, the patient will have additional advantages to the cosmetic procedure, such as:
- The cost of the procedure, where the price is about 50% lower than in other countries.
- The attention of the medical center, caring for the health and comfort of the patient, where the center does the necessary tests for the patient to ensure that the patient is qualified to conduct the operation and that he is free from diseases that impede the conduct of the patient, such as; heart diseases, vascular diseases, and lung diseases.
- The dependence on the latest technologies in liposuction in all the Turkish cosmetics centers.
- Due to the experience and the efficiency of the treating doctors in Turkey, bleeding, through the procedure, is much less.
- The reputation of the cosmetic centers in Turkey, and their accreditation of the ICRC.
- Post-surgery follow-ups.
Turkey is accessible to reach for patients from all over Europe with less than four flying hours.
And Turkey also has a lot to offer in terms of history, culture, shopping, and beaches, so many patients choose to extend their trip into a holiday and make the most of their time in the country. Many of the best cardiac surgery doctors in Turkey are located in Istanbul, which is a popular tourist destination on its own.
You’ll also find that waiting times are next to none. You should be able to schedule an appointment very quickly with any cosmetic hospital you want.
- Visa Procedure
Turkey has visa-free access to more than 70 countries and citizens from more than 110 countries can enter without a visa. The process is very simple, time taken is short and fees are less. For example, UK citizens can have online e-visa which takes only a few minutes. And It’s around just £15.
In a nutshell, Turkey is especially famous for its superb plastic surgery and hair transplantation with a great chance to have plastic surgery in high-quality standards. Cities like Istanbul, Antalya, Ankara, İzmir, and Aydın are famous for their cosmetic surgery and transplant clinics which offer a vast range of low-cost procedures offering to the wider public. plastic surgery procedures in Turkey; include breast augmentation, breast lift, rhinoplasty, liposuction, tummy tuck, facelift, eyelid surgery, and bum lifts, etc. Packages ensure quality, accurate harvesting, minute incisions, and high-end precision.
Nevertheless to mention, packed to the edge with primeval monuments endowed with showcase scenery that overwhelms in every step, Turkey is an astounding destination that straddles Asia and Europe. Its vibrant culture, famous cuisines, and vast history are worthy to venture upon, while its glorious landscapes-from the sun-soaked Mediterranean to the mighty mountains and arid steppe-are highlights of pleasure. Roaming in cities like Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Izmir may all be an overpayment after the surgery.
Taking advantage of the latest technologies, liposuction in Turkey offers a great variety of options. Although all of them aim at fat removal, each technique functions differently from one another. There are mainly three liposuction techniques in Turkey:
- Traditional Liposuction: The technique consists of fat removal from the body by means of its aspiration with fine cannulas that are inserted under the skin through small incisions of 2-3 millimeters. Traditional liposuction in Turkey is mostly preferred when the candidate has a significant amount of fat or seek for cheap liposuction.
- Vaser Liposuction: It is a quick and less-traumatic liposuction technique that facilitates fat removal by selectively acting on the fatty tissue and making it liquid through ultrasound waves. In this way, it provides more natural liposuction results that can hardly be obtained in such a short time with other surgical procedures.
- Vaser Hi-def (High Definition) Liposuction: It is a liposculpture system using ultrasound waves together with resonance. This allows the surgeon to remove fat while sculpting certain areas of the body, working on the patient’s own anatomy, discovering his muscles. As it is especially effective in belly fat removal and definition, Hi-Def Liposuction in Turkey is mostly preferred by men as a six-pack surgery.
- If you had a general anesthetic, someone would need to drive you home and stay with you for the first 24 hours.
- How long it will be before you are able to return to work will depend on a number of factors, such as the type of job that you do and how much of your body was treated.
- The same will apply to how long it will be before you are able to drive. You should discuss this with your surgeon.
- The bandage or corset can be taken off while you shower.
- You will need to avoid strenuous activity for up to 4 to 6 weeks (but walking and general movement should be fine).
The results of the procedure are not always noticeable until the swelling has gone down. It can take up to 6 months for the area to settle completely.
After about a week: Stitches would be removed (unless you had dissolvable stitches).
At 4 to 6 weeks: You should be able to resume any contact sports or strenuous activities you’d normally do.
Liposuction Recovery Process
Liposuction is a treatment done in advanced surgical procedures, By removing excess fat in certain areas of the body and makes the body more consistent. This method is carried out around the world for aesthetic purposes. It can, however, be done to treat such medical conditions and to treat male gynecomastia. Liposuction, known as body carving, offers permanent ways to minimize the number of fat cells that have accumulated as a result of weight gain.
The Recovery Process:
The extensiveness of the surgery is one of the key elements of the recovery period of a liposuction procedure. Typically, liposuction is done as an outpatient procedure, and the healing period is relatively fast in general.
No two cases are the same, But after three to ten days of recovery, most patients will return to work, and gradually resume daily activities within two to five weeks. Still, some swelling, soreness, and bruises can linger for longer, and once you’ve completely healed, you will have to be very cautious about heavy lifting and strenuous exercise.
Different liposuction procedures may require varying amounts of aftercare and recovery time, depending on the volume of fat cells extracted, the location and amount of surgical site(s), and the patient’s body type. To help control swelling and allow the body to heal properly according to its new contours, the treated area may be supported with elastic bandages and a compression garment as you recover.
It is imperative that you obey the pre and post-op directions of your plastic surgeon specifically, and be thorough in addressing any questions or concerns that you might have during the process. As well as encouraging the easiest, safest plastic surgery healing procedure, your surgeon will give you specific instructions about how to clean and dress the surgical site.
Also, to decrease the risk of infection and assist in the healing process, he or she will typically prescribe medications to be taken orally and/or applied to the surgical site. To make sure everything is healing correctly, you may need to know what to look out for, as well as arrange a follow-up appointment with your surgeon.
Before and After Photos
Cost of Liposuction in Turkey
In the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe, liposuction prices are between £4000 – £6000. However, liposuction cost in Turkey is around 70% lower. The prices change based on the number of liposuction areas.
The reason behind the big difference between Europe and Turkey is the average labor costs for each country. In Turkey, the labor cost is much lower than it is in Europe. This allows more people to have their treatments at affordable prices and meanwhile the plastic surgeons in Turkey get more and more experienced compared to their European colleagues.
BUT, your first concern should always be the safety of your treatment. Thus, you should check if the provider is accredited by the Ministry of Health and the hospitals are internationally approved.
And, If you have your liposuction in Turkey most hospitals will give you the option to have a treatment package that covers the treatment cost, hospital stay, airport transfer, city transfer, accommodation, and patient host services.
The average price of liposuction in Turkey is €1,000-€4,000 in 2020
|Area||Cost of Surgery|
|Abdominal liposuction||from $1200|
|Thighs liposuction||from $1200|
|Love handles liposuction||from $1200|
|Calf liposuction||from $1200|
|Knee liposuction||from $1200|
|Buttocks liposuction||from $1200|
|Back liposuction||from $1200|
|Neck liposuction||from $1200|
|Upper arm liposuction||from $1200|
|Liposuction (2-3 body areas)||from $2300|
|Liposuction (5 body areas)||from $3500|